- I Am Chastised
- Fun (and Exercise) in a New York Winter
- Hop, Skip, & A Jump
- But What If My Neck Gets Tired From Keeping My Chin Up?
- It's Not All Pretty Ribbons
- The Health Of Our Care - "Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in healthcare is the most shocking and inhumane"
- Where Should The Emphasis Be: Calories In or Calories Out?
- Exercise & Our Immune System
- Run, Julie, Run - and run, and run, and run....
- Run, Julie, Run - Race Day
- Run, Julie, Run - Day-before-nerves!
- Lifting Weights - Getting Started
- Welcome to 2011, part 2
- Welcome to 2011
- Run, Julie, Run - Trying to Make Lemonade
- Are You Strong Enough for Life (or a blizzard)?
- Peace & Joy
- Lessons from Training - The Plan and Why It's Important
- Half Of Women Don't Get Mammograms - When Is Yours?
- Run, Julie, Run - Marathon Dreaming
- Good News for Lifting Weights!
- Lessons from Training - Best Laid Plans of Mice & Men
- Ideal Body Mass Index Found
- Non Sequitur
OK, this has nothing to do with fitness.
But I'm super-excited about playing tonight at St. John the Divine. The event is a conversation with Wangari Maathai, great environmental activist & former member of Kenyan Parliament. The conversation begins at 7:00. I'll be playing viola with Nana Simopoulos on sitar and didgeridoo at 6:30. We'll be playing some really beautiful tunes by Nana.
This should be an excellent evening. Please stop by if you are in NYC tonight.
- BY Julie | 12.01.2010
- Share This :
- « Prev
Comments : (0) | Post Comment